• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I move project from one account to another?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on a project in InDesign on my personal CC account. I need to move it to the InDesign on my employer's account and need to be able to continue working on it. Is this possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Save the project and its assets into a folder inside of your Creative Cloud Files folder, which by default is installed in your computer’s user folder. All files and folders inside of the CCF folder get automatically sync’d to your account’s Adobe cloud server. 

Open your Creative Cloud app and click the cloud icon in the upper right corner and click Creative Cloud Web, which will take you to your sync’d files folder at adobe.com. Navigate to the folder you want to share and click  ...  > Shar

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save the project and its assets into a folder inside of your Creative Cloud Files folder, which by default is installed in your computer’s user folder. All files and folders inside of the CCF folder get automatically sync’d to your account’s Adobe cloud server. 

Open your Creative Cloud app and click the cloud icon in the upper right corner and click Creative Cloud Web, which will take you to your sync’d files folder at adobe.com. Navigate to the folder you want to share and click  ...  > Share > Invite where you can send an invite to your employer‘s account. When the invite is accepted the folder will sync to your employer’s computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the explanation! 

I actually am planning to continue working on it on my computer, but want to make sure it's connected to the InDesign program on my employer's account. (Basically, I'm cancelling my InDesign subscription since my employer is getting it).  Does this change anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The CC EULA allows 2 installs and one user at a time. If you are the only user on the account, the files saved in the Creative Cloud Files folder will be sync’d to both machines—just keep in mind that if you trash a folder on your home computer it will also be gone on the work computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines