• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use Share for Review to update my design file

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally deleted a design file, and managed to recover an earlier version of it, but I lost sooo much work. I realized the most updated version is saved in the Share for Review link, and now I'm wondering if there's any way I can update my file to reflect what's saved in Share for Review. I'm devastated about this. Can anyone help me come up with a solution? I have a pdf version saved of the most updated version too. Just not the actual design file. The cloud I saved it to didn't update the file for days, so that's why I wasn't able to recover the most recent version.

TOPICS
Feature request , Publish online , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Share for Review is actually a PDF. 

This company: https://www.recosoft.com/

makes a converter software.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Did you save the file in a Dropbox or OneDrive folder? Perhaps some other cloud service that will allow you to easily recover it?

If not, you've just learned why you should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines