Highlighted

Can I work simultaneously in a layout and an alternate layout?

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is it possible in InDesign 2020, to work in a layout and an alternate layout simultaneously?

For instance I have layout A and layout B linked to A.

I add a new page to layout A and automatically there's a page added to layout B?

Also, can I scale, for instance, a text box in layout B, then change the linked text in layout A, hit update, and update just the text in layout B, without rescaling the text box in B to the original size in A?

Thanks.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I work simultaneously in a layout and an alternate layout?

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is it possible in InDesign 2020, to work in a layout and an alternate layout simultaneously?

For instance I have layout A and layout B linked to A.

I add a new page to layout A and automatically there's a page added to layout B?

Also, can I scale, for instance, a text box in layout B, then change the linked text in layout A, hit update, and update just the text in layout B, without rescaling the text box in B to the original size in A?

Thanks.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?