Highlighted

Can someone please tell me how to force InDesign to quit on Windows 10?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign is about to make me postal. I cancelled the background pdf generation, and it has said "cancelling" for well over 20 minutes now.  In the mean time, i cannot force quit Indesign, no matter what i do. It does not show up as an active application in my task manager, so i cannot force it to quit there.

I have seen many many people here with the same problem, and i have seen just as many smart-ass answers about pulling the plug on my computer.  Does anyone have a solution that does not involve closing out of everythng i have open and force quitting my enitre machine?  Please???

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can someone please tell me how to force InDesign to quit on Windows 10?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign is about to make me postal. I cancelled the background pdf generation, and it has said "cancelling" for well over 20 minutes now.  In the mean time, i cannot force quit Indesign, no matter what i do. It does not show up as an active application in my task manager, so i cannot force it to quit there.

I have seen many many people here with the same problem, and i have seen just as many smart-ass answers about pulling the plug on my computer.  Does anyone have a solution that does not involve closing out of everythng i have open and force quitting my enitre machine?  Please???

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0