• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download free InDesign prints

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Indesign does not allow me to download book templates, magazine templates, etc. for free in the "print" section. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled it, everything else works fine. What can I do? Thanks in advance for the help :)!

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Hi @Mia_T:

What version of InDesign are you using, exactly?

Are you choosing File > New > Document > Print, clicking a template and then clicking the Download button, then Open? Where exactly is the process hanging up?

And have you tried signing out, and then back in with your Adobe ID in the Help menu?

Edit: Are you signed out now? If so, sign in.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, InDesign is not able to download any file… Do you mean that you have downloaded templates from Creative Cloud and that InDesign does not open the files? Have you any error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No i had no error messges, but thank you for your help, it finally worked out after i signed out and then back again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mia_T:

What version of InDesign are you using, exactly?

Are you choosing File > New > Document > Print, clicking a template and then clicking the Download button, then Open? Where exactly is the process hanging up?

And have you tried signing out, and then back in with your Adobe ID in the Help menu?

Edit: Are you signed out now? If so, sign in.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you choosing File > New > Print,

Hi Barb, is it specific to the English version? I do not see anything similar in my French one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Barb Binder thank you very much for your help, it finally worked after I signed out and then back. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, @jmlevy,  I inadvertently left out the word "document" so I'll go back and add that. I suspect that's what threw you off. I think what the Mia is saying is she can't download one of these free templates:

new.png

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great news, @Mia_T. Glad you are back on track.

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines