Highlighted

Can't move objects and images (anymore)

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always select an image or object using the (Select, V) and then simply move the object or image while holding the left key of my mouse. But all of a sudden I can not move any object or any image anymore that way for any of my files. Something seems locked or a setting changed.

I removed the app Indesign and re-installed it but the same issue occurs.

I have tried removing Preferences and Chase but that seem simpossible when using Adobe CC apps on a Windows. I can't seem the access the right folders for App data. 

Can someone please help me? 

Topics

Bug, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't move objects and images (anymore)

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always select an image or object using the (Select, V) and then simply move the object or image while holding the left key of my mouse. But all of a sudden I can not move any object or any image anymore that way for any of my files. Something seems locked or a setting changed.

I removed the app Indesign and re-installed it but the same issue occurs.

I have tried removing Preferences and Chase but that seem simpossible when using Adobe CC apps on a Windows. I can't seem the access the right folders for App data. 

Can someone please help me? 

Topics

Bug, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of InDesign and OS?

Have you checked in the Layers palette to see if the object is locked?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines