• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't place or relink images in indesign

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to relink or place images in my indesign file. Indesign doesnt give me the option to "open" or place the image in the file. please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to InDesign forum. Can you provide more information like version of InDesign, OS. Did you try using cmd/ctrl+d. Is the place option disabled or the place operation falls?

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please describe exactly how you have been going about trying to import images. Is the "Place" option which is under the File menu greyed out? If not, try using that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of images do you like to place?

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope your issue is resolved by now. We'd appreciate if you can share the solution with us. It'll help other users with similar concern.

If you still have issue, please share the information asked in earlier responses.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines