Highlighted

Can't remove graphic

Explorer ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently taken over the graphics for a community magazine and inherited the previous month's .indd file to update.

Everything is going pretty smoothly, but I ran into a situation where I cannot remove the graphic from a monthly calendar.

Everything came off well, except the Father's Day graphic and text on the 19th. I have no idea why.

I have attached the file for that page.

Thanks.,

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

They both are placed behind the textframe containing the table. Either select it using the layers panel, and then delete or you can also select them by moving the textframe containing the table

See the screengrab, using the link below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6vwlrxt74fzniq/screen%20recording%202020-05-19%20at%209.31.42%20pm.mov?dl=0

-Manan

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't remove graphic

Explorer ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently taken over the graphics for a community magazine and inherited the previous month's .indd file to update.

Everything is going pretty smoothly, but I ran into a situation where I cannot remove the graphic from a monthly calendar.

Everything came off well, except the Father's Day graphic and text on the 19th. I have no idea why.

I have attached the file for that page.

Thanks.,

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Manan Joshi | Adobe Community Professional

They both are placed behind the textframe containing the table. Either select it using the layers panel, and then delete or you can also select them by moving the textframe containing the table

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6vwlrxt74fzniq/screen%20recording%202020-05-19%20at%209.31.42%20pm.mov?dl=0

-Manan

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6vwlrxt74fzniq/screen%20recording%202020-05-19%20at%209.31.42%20pm.mov?dl...

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One additional alternative, hold down the Control key (Windows) or the Command key (Mac), point to the object and click until you select the object underneath. This technique allows you to click through stacked objects. Use Object > Bring to Front to put the frame at the top of the stack.

~Barb 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 19, 2020 0