• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Update Existing Published Document

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any ideas as to why I cannot update an existing published document within InDesign? I was able to update it just fine for days, then all of a sudden it's like it disconnected. Now it won't even read that there is an existing published document within my creative cloud even though I can see it's clearly in my published documents folder (see photo attached). I'm signed into the same account online and in the app. The file names have not changed. I'm on the same network.  I'm at a loss! 

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask Adobe Support Chat about it. We are not Gods to control wild clouds.

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not very helpful, George.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is users forum. We can't control Adobe Cloud servers. Please connect with support. There is no any other helpful way. 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

somebody reported an issue with the servers earlier this week.

that service may go away anytime. consider self hosting and using in5. this way you don't depend on other servers plus you know your content will not go away tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not having that problem; my previously published files show up when I want to update a doc. Can you please log out of your Creative Cloud account and log back in? This has resolved several of these types of issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines