Highlighted

Can you Import pdf comments and have accepted comments saved?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is important as part of our workflow to check of comments and edits when they are done. I absolutely LOVE the pdf comment import and now it is working a better it has greatly improved out workflow. Would nice to be able to turn text boxes into actual text boxes in INDD though (just saying)...but one thing i have noticed is that i can accpet and resolve comments in INDD but when i delete comments and re-import them they are no longer accepted or resolved, nor are they checked in the pdf. Is there a way of saving these accepted comments to the PDF?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I will pass on your feedback to our Product team and you can do that too by sharing this request on our UserVoice page.

This forum is directly monitored by our developers, they might look into implementing it in future releases.

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
Feature request, Import and export, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you Import pdf comments and have accepted comments saved?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is important as part of our workflow to check of comments and edits when they are done. I absolutely LOVE the pdf comment import and now it is working a better it has greatly improved out workflow. Would nice to be able to turn text boxes into actual text boxes in INDD though (just saying)...but one thing i have noticed is that i can accpet and resolve comments in INDD but when i delete comments and re-import them they are no longer accepted or resolved, nor are they checked in the pdf. Is there a way of saving these accepted comments to the PDF?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I will pass on your feedback to our Product team and you can do that too by sharing this request on our UserVoice page.

This forum is directly monitored by our developers, they might look into implementing it in future releases.

Regards,

Srishti

TOPICS
Feature request, Import and export, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm interest too with a feature like that, keep the accepted comment with indesign directly in the pdf file. Some comments cannot be seen in indesign and we need to open the pdf in acrobat. It would save time if we don't have to check the comments again. 

Nicolas

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0