Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot get chapter headers and paragraph headers in correct order

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I hope somebody can help me.

I am trying to produce an A5 landscape document formatted to 3 columns per page with a chapter header at the top of each page. I am using single stand-alone unconnected text boxes for the chapter headers and joined text boxes for the main 3-column main text.

Unfortunately when I try and produce a table of contents, the section headers and paragraph headers are in the wrong order. I assume this is because the chapter header text boxes are not 'linked' to the main text column text boxes. I have attached a photo of the format I have used and the resulting TOC. If anybody can tell me how to make this work I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks in advance

Screenshot (295).png 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The text box for the Hearder 2 needs to be stretched over to the top of the page on the right as the contents of the page is being read before the header...Screenshot 2020-11-30 at 17.25.03.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This type of thing...

Screenshot 2020-11-30 at 17.27.47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let me know if this worked for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines