Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot open file

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I work on this file last July 24, 2020 and the condition is still ok. In fact, I generate a pdf file and send it  to author for review. Now when I'm about to open the file, the message pop-up: 

leons33407568_0-1596148300314.png

I open file in order to implement some corrections given by the author. This file containing 650 pages and I'm desperate to use it again and save to another filename if really needed.

Please help, I need it badly.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Do you have a backup of your file? It sounds like to may have become corrupted.

That may sound crazy but any file, and especially very large files, can become corrupted. Backup is ALWAYS necessary. For example, if you had a Dropbox backup of the file, Dropbox would let you move back in time and let you open it to before where the corruption might have begun.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have a backup of your file? It sounds like to may have become corrupted.

That may sound crazy but any file, and especially very large files, can become corrupted. Backup is ALWAYS necessary. For example, if you had a Dropbox backup of the file, Dropbox would let you move back in time and let you open it to before where the corruption might have begun.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines