Highlighted

Cannot resize image within frame in InDesign on PC.

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colleague who uses InDesign on a PC is having trouble resizing and cropping an image within an image frame in InDesign.

She places the image on to the document, but when she double clicks as usual the border does not change from blue to brown like it normally does (to allow her to resize the image within the frame).

Also when she tries to adjust the blue borders to crop her image, the entire image simply resizes (distorts / squahes) rather than crops.

I use the same software (running under the same Adobe account / set of licences) but on a MAC and am having no issues whatsoever.

She used InDesign on her PC only a couple of weeks ago and the above was not an issue. Has something occurred with a recent update??

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot resize image within frame in InDesign on PC.

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colleague who uses InDesign on a PC is having trouble resizing and cropping an image within an image frame in InDesign.

She places the image on to the document, but when she double clicks as usual the border does not change from blue to brown like it normally does (to allow her to resize the image within the frame).

Also when she tries to adjust the blue borders to crop her image, the entire image simply resizes (distorts / squahes) rather than crops.

I use the same software (running under the same Adobe account / set of licences) but on a MAC and am having no issues whatsoever.

She used InDesign on her PC only a couple of weeks ago and the above was not an issue. Has something occurred with a recent update??

TOPICS
Bug, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of InDesign and OS?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I hope your issue has been resolved till now. If not, please let us know so that we can assist you further. 

Else please confirm if any of the suggestions above helped. 

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 20, 2020 0