• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant open Documents in a proper way after upgrade to 16.2.1

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I upgraded my InDesign to 16.2.1. I'm using MacBookPro with system 10.14.6. After upgrade I can no longer open an InDesign document by clicking the icon. If I do the document open up and I can just see the pages structur at right hand but the document doesn't show up at the screen. All I can see is some small fragment parts of the document in the upper left corner of the screen. If I try to enlarge the document screnn will be totally weird showing small parts of the document!! See my enclosed screenshots how it apperead on the screen. Only way to open an existing document  is to use this tireding black InDesign meny wich always shows up (see enclosed screenshot). If I choose "Open" at left hand side the document show up properly at the screen. Very frustrating !!! Some advise what to do ???

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

In Preferences, turn off GPU acceleration.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Preferences, turn off GPU acceleration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! So easy when you got the skills 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines