• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC assets not updating in working files

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am creating CC libraries for assests that I use across lots of working files - eg a company profile page etc. When I update the asset in the CC library my understanding was that it would update automatically in the working files. This doesn't work, if I update the assest in my library I can see the chnages have been saved within the cc library but none of my working files update. Am I missing something?

For example, I added a bright pink rectangle to my asset, I saved it, it updated in my libray which you can see in the screenshot, the top library item you can see the pink rectangle.  I then went to the file where I have dragged out the asset to use in the document. No pink rectangle to be seen (see screen shot). I closed and re-opened but nothing update. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you placing the assets to the canvas as linked?

Could you please share the workflow you are following so we can get more details? Like what kind of asset types you place to the canvas in what app etc.

Thank you,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi Mariia, 

Thanks so much for helping me, I am new to Indesign! 

I am mainly adding images which have text. So for example I am saving a staff members bio which has a photo of them and then text underneath  - I group togeather (the text and the photo) and then add to the CC library. I have a master indesign file which has these on them and I drag them into the cc library from the file. The images are linked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines