• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries and Publishing online

Engaged ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems every update something falls apart in InDesign and I am frustrated. I am using Indesign 2021 on the PC and I've built up an assortment of graphic elements that I store in the cc libraries. After updating and even in the previous versions 2019, 2020, and 2018 I get this error (see attached) I cannot also publish online (see attached error). Can someone just tell me "How to fix this" please just tell me how to fix this? 

TOPICS
Import and export , Publish online , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both CC Libraries and Publish Online require that you sometime require an updated log in to the Creative Cloud. I'd suggest trying this: Go to the CC desktop app (menu bar on Mac or task bar in Windows). Click on your avatar (your image) and Sign Out. Reboot your computer and Sign In  again in the Creative Cloud app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done this a million times to no avail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, that's my best shot. I see you're on Windows, and perhaps it would help the Windows folks who help with  troubleshooting if you could tell us a bit about your system which might give a clue to what's going on. I'm a Mac guy exclusively.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows 10, i7 processor, I have the same issue on my macs also, it seems every update there is something wrong with Indesign. I have so many little eps files in the library like social media icons, company logos etc that I use to access with one click, now I have to hunt them down, I am so frustrated with this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Joe,

the alternatives:

[1] Store the assets in InDesign library files.

[2] Export the assets to InDesign snippet *.idms files and place the snippets.

Either with the Place command or by dragging them to your layout from the file system.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines