• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries are updating the already placed and changed assets to the library version

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi at all,

we have here a big problem with cc libraries:

CC Libraries are updating the already placed and changed assets to the library version.

That means e.g. that a placed Textblock from the library that was changed to the right contet (here a headline for a product) change automaticaly to the initial library version when we open the document

The problem is only for existing indd Layouts. New files created today are not affected.

We have the problem on 5 pc computers with indd version 15.1.2

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Hi, 

My name is Mariia and I am part of CCLibraries Team. We are investigating the issue and I am sending you questions to DM, so we could debug this further.

Thank you,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We would like to investigate this problem and if you could share logs from your machine, this would be very helpful. Here is a link to Adobe Log Collector Tool:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
You'll get a zip file generated, could you please send the name of it? It will be something like "AdobeLogs_20191011_081024_xxx-win.zip"
This might help us to understand the root cause of the problem.

Thank you,

Supriya
CC Libraries Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

My name is Mariia and I am part of CCLibraries Team. We are investigating the issue and I am sending you questions to DM, so we could debug this further.

Thank you,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines