Exit

CC Libraries Naming

Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign: CC Libraries

Illustrator and Photoshop: Libraries

Is it complicated to have just one name? And since its alphabetically sorted, one is found on top and the other in the middle of menu.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign has two kinds of libraries. It already had and has INDL Libraries, created by choosing File > New > Library. Hence, the new Creative Cloud libraries were called CC Libraries.

I'd be happy to have all Libraries in Illustrator and Photoshop called CC Libraries but that's not going to happen.

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 5.11.32 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thans for your reply Steve.

I may have made myself not clear (sorry, not english native). The picture below shows INDD, AI and PSD. The cloud library on Indesign is called CC Libraries. Illustrator and Photoshop: Libraries.

It does not kill my productivity but would be nice to have the same service with the same name across all apps. 🙂Screen.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understood that. I was just explaining why that probably won't be happening. 

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines