• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Libraries not showing up

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday (following a very brief power failure), my CC apps lost access to the CC Libraries. I am most concerned about InDesign, since I'm working on a big project that uses images in my CC Libraries.

CC Libraries.jpg

When I hover over the CC image in the lower right corner of the panel, it says "Creative Cloud Application not installed." Well, it is installed. So, when I click Get it now!, Adobe opens in my browser, and I'm already signed into the account. I click the Download prompt, and a new page opens saying that the Creative Cloud Application is installed. Then, the Creative Cloud Application from my desktop opens, and I can see all the Adobe apps I've installed. (Everything installed is up to date.)

I've read many other forum threads concerning this problem, and I've followed instructions to solve the problem, but nothing has worked. I've signed out of the desktop CC Application. I've uninstalled InDesign and re-installed it. I've restarted the computer, too.

I have multiple screens, so I can open my account at creative.adobe.com on one screen, and I can see the images in my Library at the same time that InDesign on the other screen can't see the Libraries.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Hi russw90727086, I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing this issue. Can you try the steps outlined on this document and see if they resolve this issue? Creative Cloud Libraries panel stopped working

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi russw90727086, I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing this issue. Can you try the steps outlined on this document and see if they resolve this issue? Creative Cloud Libraries panel stopped working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent an hour on the phone with Adobe and didn't get anywhere. I went back into indesign read the message in the CC librarires that wasn't initializing.

This is what I did to solve it. I quit all applications from Adobe, logged off of the Creative Cloud.

Then I went under "Go" to Go to Folder and went to Library / Application Folder / Adobe / Creative Cloud Library Folder. Trashed that folder. Logged back into Creative Cloud, opened up Indesign and my libraries came back. Hope this works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone

Lynders  suggestion worked for me (5/29/21) with Adobe InDesign 2021! 

Thanks!

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can confirm this works with CC 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Erkan5E69 some of my colleagues are having issues with disappearing CC Libraries and I wanted to offer this suggestion but when I go to Go>Go To Folder... and type /Library, it doesn't give me an "Application folder" as an option. There is a file called "Application" that says it is locked. I do have another folder called "Application Support" that has all of the subfolders mentioned, would this work the same?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would assume so, since all the libraries are cloud based anyways, you wouldn't be risking much by testing it out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm going to try this. Seems like I'm on the community support pages every week trying to fix things 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines