• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Library - Indesign Middle-East version

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with Adobe CC Libraries for InDesign Middle East Version.

When I place an asset that has been set-up in English (with the usual Left alignment and standard 1,2, 3 glyphs) the text become right aligned and if there are numbers in the asset they convert to Arabic glyphs (technically Hindi numbers, but you know what I mean)!

Can someone tell me what's going on?

Note. I have (re)downloaded the standard non-ME version and the English text places from the CC Library normally as it should do. But I don't consider this a solution because I work a lot with Arabic and it is unrealistic to keep downloading and removing the ME version.

Can someone tell me a solution the the English text CC Library asset placement problem on the Middle east version of InDesign?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are very few users of Middle Eastern languages with InDesign forum. And many of those may not use CC Libraries.

If you don't get an answer here, you should ask on the forum below. It's the forum for Adobe Creative Cloud which specializes in features like CC Libraries:

File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines