• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC library items not saving changes after placement

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a variety of graphics, charts, and other items in our CC Library. The items that we edit after placing in our documents (such as pull quotes that we change the text on) have started reverting back to their original, unedited Library filler text. This is happening across the board on all of our documents; whether I open a file from yesterday or 5 months ago, the pull quotes will be wrong, charts will be empty, etc. It's like the library is for some reason over-riding all edits that were ever made and replacing them with the standard boilerplate in the library. It's a huge nuisance -- has anyone come across a fix for this? We are on Windows 10, using InDesign 15, and everyone in our group is affected by it. We have not changed any settings. Deleting the cache and uninstalling/reinstalling has not worked. Thanks for any help you can offer!

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please install a new version of CC Libraries from helpx page -  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html

Please, let us know if the new version resolved the problem. 

Thanks,

Supriya

CC Libraries Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both solutions from that link and neither resolved the problem. Another person on our team got a message when she was looking at her CC Library that "We are working on updating things." Is there an update in progress that will soon fix the issue? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We would like to investigate this problem and if you could share logs from your machine, this would be very helpful. Here is a link to Adobe Log Collector Tool:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html
You'll get a zip file generated, could you please send the name of it? It will be something like "AdobeLogs_20191011_081024_xxx-win.zip"
This might help us to understand the root cause of the problem.

Thank you,

Supriya
CC Libraries Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The name of the file is: AdobeLogs_20200930_092222_403-win.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

My name is Supriya and I am part of CCLibraries Team. We are investigating the issue and I am sending you questions to DM, so we could debug this further.

Thank you,
Supriya 

CCLibraries Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

My team is also experiencing the same issue. We first noticed it with version 15.1 and it has carried on to version 16. Please let me know if a fix was found. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines