• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Library - Multiple accounts

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably more of an overall adobe question, but I am primarily using INDD and wondering if any other users have experienced this as well.

Basically I have a CC license on my work computer installed on 2 machines (1 Office Desktop and 1 Company laptop).

I personally have a set up in my home office with a desktop I use for mostly personal use.  I also have a paid adobe account on my own.  I was working on my home computer over the weekend on some stuff and got a note about making some updates to a working document.  I opened it in INDD and remembered I made a personal CC Library for my companies resources, logos, colors, etc.  

Since I was on my personal license I ended up having missing links. I save all our work and resources in dropbox that I have synced between machines.  It was not a huge deal to just relink 5-6 items.  However, what I am wondering is if there is a better way to do this.  Is it better to save library resources some other way?  Is there a way to share a CC library between licenses paid by different people?

Sorry if this is a simple question I'm not super familiar with how that would work.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Hi Matt,

Thanks for reaching out. You can share your work library with your personal Creative Cloud account. Please find more information on help article https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/collaboration.html

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,

Thanks for reaching out. You can share your work library with your personal Creative Cloud account. Please find more information on help article https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/collaboration.html

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

lightroom is auto signing me in and i want to use new account to sign in caz i have no access to the previous one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines