Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change character style in exported interactive form

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I’m creating an interactive contact form.

When I export the document, the character style in my text boxes are different on the interactive sheet.

I would like to know how to change the character style, in order to have the same style

Thank you in advance.

Contact form.png

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Publish online , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you mean the font used in the text field, you can change the font, size, colour, alignment and more, in Acrobat Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Derek,

That is correct, but unfortunately then file size goes from 258KB up to 36.000KB, which will make the form to large to be send by email. If there is a possibility to do it in InDesign itself, I can change the compression from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps I misunderstand your question, but if you want to change the font in the text field the user will fill out, you'll find it at the bottom of the Buttons and Forms dialog.

forums.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diane,

I suppose this is the correct awnser.

Unfortunately I don't have the front option in the button and forms panel.

I'm running on version 13.00 could this be the reason why?

Front.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the little triangle next to "PDF options" and that should do it. Let me know. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I didn't look at your screen shot closely, I see now you only have the size option.  Hmmm... I thought that had been available for the last few versions but perhaps not. I happen to look on my ID v14 (ID 2019); perhaps you can upgrade to at least that verison?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Diane,

I will get the udate to v15 in a couple of weeks.

Prosumably that will include this function.

I'll post the results

Thanks all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I think this feature was added not all that long ago. You can see the exact version this was added in with this helpful document from James Wamser, listing all new features for each version of ID. https://indd.adobe.com/view/0bff348c-febc-4351-8a11-8101037228d9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines