• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change font size in multiple text boxes

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several text boxes on one page in InDesign that are the same font and size. I know how to change the font for all at once but I want to change the font size of the text in every text box at once and can't figure out how. Is there a way?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Hi Kimberly:

This is a great reason to use styles, but if you aren't, you can select the all of the text frames with the Selection tool, and then change the type size from the Character panel.

~Barb

Aug-12-2019 15-41-37.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kimberly:

This is a great reason to use styles, but if you aren't, you can select the all of the text frames with the Selection tool, and then change the type size from the Character panel.

~Barb

Aug-12-2019 15-41-37.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Barb! I haven't used styles but I will try it for my next project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Let us know if you need a hand.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi How do you chaneg the font/size on 30 pages at once on Indesign? Please kindly be specific? Thanks very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ho do you sleect all slides at once for instance? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to change the text size of multiple paragraphs that use diffrent styles. When I select all of them to try to change the text size of all the text size option is blank and won't let me change the text size of them. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2024-04-01 at 3.43.35 PM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Penelope:

If you edit each of the three styles individually, InDesign will locate all of the paragraphs using those three styles and update those for you. 

On the other hand, if you just need those three paragraphs to be bigger, you can select the frame with the Selection tool, hold Cmd+Sh or Ctrl+Sh and resize the frame. The text will adjust with the frame. Please know that if you're using styles, then you are applying overrides to those styles with this method. 

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines