Highlighted

Change InDesign Language

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently downloaded InDesign and unfortunatly is in italian. I need to change it to English. I've tried through the Dictionary settings but it only chages the language I write in, and not the entire app language. How can I solve this problem? 

Thanks for your help,

Matilde

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Change InDesign Language

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently downloaded InDesign and unfortunatly is in italian. I need to change it to English. I've tried through the Dictionary settings but it only chages the language I write in, and not the entire app language. How can I solve this problem? 

Thanks for your help,

Matilde

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fastest way is to deactivate/uninstall your Italian version of InDesign and replace it with the English version.

The question would be, where did you purchase your license for Creative Cloud? If it's in, say, Italy, with purchase in Euros,  there may be licensing encumbrances which would make this a bit more difficult. But not insurmountable. You can read more about the licensing rules here:

Creative Cloud Licensing Overview

Hope this helps,

Randy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will have to reinstall the application, see the following for details

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/change-install-language.html

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0