• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change owner of CC-libraries

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a problem that we would like to get some help with.

A former colleague of mine created a CC-library for all co-workers at our office with a lot of elements that we use very often in our illustrations and lay outs.

His employment has now ceased, and I am the one who is taking over this kind of work from him.

The problem is that the CC-libraries he has created is connected to his Adobe account (license).

I could do a copy of the library and again invite all 220 co-workers, but the problem is all links to all old documents will be broken!

If I name the library with the same name, I still have to make a new invite for all co-workers!

Is there an easier way to solve this problem?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

What about using Adobe Cloud?

This excellent online video tutorial explains how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow.

(you can get 30-days free access):

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-adobe-creative-cloud?trk=learning-serp_learning_search-card&upsellOrderOrigin=homepage-learning_learning-search-bar_search-submit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Is there an easier way to solve this problem?"

Don't think so…

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What about using Adobe Cloud?

This excellent online video tutorial explains how to upload, download, and manage files in the cloud, and reviews the sharing and collaboration workflow.

(you can get 30-days free access):

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-adobe-creative-cloud?trk=learning-serp_learning_search-ca...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines