Highlighted

CJK dictionaries

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to install dictionaries for Japanese, Chinese and Korean in my InDesign (English version). Looks like Hunspell dictionaries are needed. Is there a place where we can find those for these languages?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CJK dictionaries

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to install dictionaries for Japanese, Chinese and Korean in my InDesign (English version). Looks like Hunspell dictionaries are needed. Is there a place where we can find those for these languages?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Please click on help article https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/composing-cjk-characters.html to know more about composing CJK characters. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late reply! Thank you 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This page has links to several Hunspell dictionaries, but as for CJK languages, only Korean. For more on Hunspell dictionaries in InDesign see the Adobe help page. A search for Chinese and Japanese dictionaries on Google came up empty.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2020 1
Ash0311 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry for the late reply! Thank you 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2020 0