• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Click to reveal button InDesign

Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am designing an ebook that is part of a curriculum.... there's an answer key and I want to somehow configure it to that when it is exported as an interactive PDF, you can click on the answer box and the answer will be revealed beneath it. 

Working in InDesign. Does anyone know how to do this?!!?!?!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

PDF is not the best choice of format for this. The big problem is there are so many PDF readers available nowadays and there's little chance that what you do will workwell in anything but Acrobat Reader. Mike's suggestion makes a lot of sense.

But if you want to work in InDesign, I would suggest using Publish Online. You could provide a link to an interactive mini website hosted by Adobe with a choice of amazing interactive features, including buttons and multistate objects. A multistate objec

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgive me for being off-topic in a way but have you investigated using Adobe Captivate to make such a learning module that can also track and keep score in a learning system?

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PDF is not the best choice of format for this. The big problem is there are so many PDF readers available nowadays and there's little chance that what you do will workwell in anything but Acrobat Reader. Mike's suggestion makes a lot of sense.

But if you want to work in InDesign, I would suggest using Publish Online. You could provide a link to an interactive mini website hosted by Adobe with a choice of amazing interactive features, including buttons and multistate objects. A multistate object is a great way to turn ON and OFF an answer key using buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines