Color 1 page out of 2 in black

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I would like to color 1 page out of 2 in black or any other color, how can I do this in a simple way without using the rectangle tool?

Thank you in advance for your precious help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Warren Heaton | Adobe Community Professional

As the document background is meant to be non-printing to save ink, you'll need an object with the desired fill color.

As such, a rectangle drawn with the Rectangle Tool is a good option.

If you're not already using Master Pages, that's a very quick way to get the background of several pages to be filled with black or any other color.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Color 1 page out of 2 in black

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I would like to color 1 page out of 2 in black or any other color, how can I do this in a simple way without using the rectangle tool?

Thank you in advance for your precious help.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Warren Heaton | Adobe Community Professional

As the document background is meant to be non-printing to save ink, you'll need an object with the desired fill color.

If you're not already using Master Pages, that's a very quick way to get the background of several pages to be filled with black or any other color.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2020 0