Highlighted

colour looking dull

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a cmyk document, and using Pantone Blue 072 C on some of the pages. For some reason the colour is looking dull on one page. I am using other pantone colours too and only this blue is looking dull on one page within the document. I have tried searching for answesr looking at colour profile and nothing has worked. 

TOPICS
How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

colour looking dull

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a cmyk document, and using Pantone Blue 072 C on some of the pages. For some reason the colour is looking dull on one page. I am using other pantone colours too and only this blue is looking dull on one page within the document. I have tried searching for answesr looking at colour profile and nothing has worked. 

TOPICS
How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 13, 2020 0
rob day LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the Color Type of the Pantone color has been left as Spot, and there is any transparency on the spread, you have to turn on Overprint Preview to see the solid ink preview.

If the Color Type has been set to Process either in the swatch options or in Ink Manager, you’ll have to set your Transparency Blend Mode to RGB.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0