• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comments not showing as mapped in Review on web or in InDesign

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see my reviewers' feedback in the review panel, but none of their comments are mapped. They are appearing as one large block of comments mapped to the top left corner of the spread. The first few spreads of my project were mapped correctly, and the remaining are like this. Are there ways I can fix this so I can see where their feedback refers?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

defaultd7duneuqgd72_0-1611867488554.png

this is what it looks like in both the web and ID versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the OS & InDesign? Do you see this happen in a specific document or all?

This information would help us assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply, Ashutosh. I have InDesign 16.0.1. In the Cloud, I’m working in Chrome Version 88.0.4324.104. My desktop is running Windows 10 Pro.
Many of the pages in the document were designed in ID 16.0.1, though some were designed in 15.1.3. Those pages had all comments mapped to them, even though they were in between pages designed in 16.0.1 that did not have mapped comments. Some of the pages designed in 16.0.1 did have the comments mapped accurately.

I've only done test runs with short documents prior to this, but in both instances could see mapped comments in the web version (though not all in the InDesign file).

If you have ideas about how to fix the mapping for this document, I’d appreciate it as there are many comments I will need to puzzle out. But this might be a lost cause, and if so I’m really interested in making sure this doesn’t happen in the future bc I would really like to extend this review process to more of our time. Welcoming all potential causes and solutions, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines