Highlighted

Compare InDesign Document and XML Files

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Seperately I have fetched the InDesign document contents and xml file value. But now I want to compare both the Indesign document contents with the xml file value. Please guide me on this.

Regards,

Rajendran
TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Compare InDesign Document and XML Files

Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Seperately I have fetched the InDesign document contents and xml file value. But now I want to compare both the Indesign document contents with the xml file value. Please guide me on this.

Regards,

Rajendran
TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0
Jongware LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly as with your previous questions regarding this, we will need a lot more information to help you.

Asking questions succinctly is an art, but you are overdoing it on leaving out possibly irrelevant details – there is no additional information in your question at all. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 2