• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conflict updating indesign

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to acess my indesign account and work. Adobe suit says I have to update my indesign app however everytime I try I receive a conflict message saying I need to first save my exisitng projects and close the app before I can update... but I cant get into my account until it is updated.. so I am at loss. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. I am hopeful that the issue is resolved by now. If not, please try following these steps and share your observations:

• Disconnect internet from your machine.
  • Open InDesign, if it allows you to save your file. Please save them and close InDesign.
  • If it asks you to sign in first, please reconnect you machine to network and sign with Adobe ID and then try to save your work and close application.
  • If that doesn't work either, force quit application and then update the application.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines