Highlighted

Content takes weird positions on different pages

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No 'Overprint preview'No 'Overprint preview'Overprint preview selected/activeOverprint preview selected/active

All my content is randomly distributed over the pages.

Unfortunately installing an older version also didn't work.

Export also doesn't work. No explanation why, only the error:

Fout bij een achtergrondtaak = Fault/error during a background task (exporting). But why?Fout bij een achtergrondtaak = Fault/error during a background task (exporting). But why?

Topics

Bug, Import and export, Server developers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Content takes weird positions on different pages

Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No 'Overprint preview'No 'Overprint preview'Overprint preview selected/activeOverprint preview selected/active

All my content is randomly distributed over the pages.

Unfortunately installing an older version also didn't work.

Export also doesn't work. No explanation why, only the error:

Fout bij een achtergrondtaak = Fault/error during a background task (exporting). But why?Fout bij een achtergrondtaak = Fault/error during a background task (exporting). But why?

Topics

Bug, Import and export, Server developers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I eliminated some content and I came to conclusion that there is something wrong with exporting a document which contains PDF's. So InDesign has problems with exporting a document with PDF's. It did work before though!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of InDesign and OS?

The images are too small to inspect.

Have you created pages in InDesign and then Placed PDFs on them?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

macOS Catalina 10.15.3

Adobe InDesign 15.0.2

Yes, I created pages in InDesign (first) and inserted afterwords the PDF's to scale them in the document.

*images are small now because I don't want to share all the information in detail.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines