• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Controls disappear when trying to view pages in Indesign document

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a 48 page art portfolio where I online published it and forwarded the indesign link to a domain.  When using the domain in browser, portfolio comes up fine.  When I enter domain in browser on my android, it appears fine BUT controls for document disappear in seconds.  Can't scroll up, down or side ways to change from 1st page.  If I immediately use the controls when page first appears, if I stop on a page, the controls disappear.  Friends can turn pages on Iphone.  But other friend cannot turn pages on android just like I can't.  What is the problem?  It's not godaddy where I have the domain.  We have talked.  Its in Indesign.  Is it not compatible with androids?  Am I suppose to commuicate with people to look at my Art Portfolio ONLY on a computer of some kind when the phone is so readily available.  This is a problem.   Another issue,  I wanted soft jazz to play throughout the presentation.  Thought is would be a nice touch.  Problem is, when placing music, it plays on the page you are looking at and starts over everytime page is turned.  I thought the loop would mean the song would play while pages were being turned and then start over when song ended.  That's what loop is, right?  Kind of distracting to be on a page viewing art and turn page and song starts over from beginning.  I just ended up taking it off every page and just have it on 3 pages that would require reading about the art.  Still, the music starts over when the page is turns.  Don't know who would have response to this, so sending it to just about everybody.  I would appreciate a response please.  

TOPICS
Bug , EPUB , Feature request , How to , Import and export , InCopy workflow , Performance , Publish online , Scripting , SDK , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

You might investigate Ajar In5 to make some of these possibilities.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Are you aware that your CC subscription includes an Adobe Portfolio website? Why not look into that?

https://portfolio.adobe.com/start

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might investigate Ajar In5 to make some of these possibilities.

Mike Witherell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a bunch.  I got to admit that I do not know what or who Ajar In5 is.  Is that someone in the community?  Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bob, i hope this works on android phone.  How can I make sure before I so the work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you aware that your CC subscription includes an Adobe Portfolio website? Why not look into that?

https://portfolio.adobe.com/start

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bob..just noticed response.  Checking it out now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess i cant have everything.  My Art Portfolio  looks so good.  Now I have to do it all over again.  All the calls I made to Adobe and no one mentioned this. But I appreciate the info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines