• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy text and insert into anchored object

Participant ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you friends? I'm still starting in the scripting world, and I'm already facing a big challenge, and I decided to share it with friends to see if it is possible and of course to ask the help of friends to solve it. Come on!

Well, what I need is to select the text with the paragraph style "marcador_1", cut and apply inside the anchored object that is before it, which in this case is the box "CHANGING IDEAS".

Capturar.JPG

The image below would be the end result of the script. Thanks in advance for the attention of friends, it is always good to know that we who are initiating have a great support of friends here.

Capturar2.JPG

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey buddy – i'm not a scripter, but Carlos Canto fromhttp://aiscripts.com/ could help you further…

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh, no – it's InDesign. So try this: http://indesignscript.de/kontakt/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Toughmedia,

guess that ship has sailed. The post you are replying to is from June 2018.

To make this work with a script a scripter needs to analyze the original InDesign document.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines