• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash after upgrade 3 times in 15 minutes....

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indesign 16.0, just trying to make some texts, nothing special, and 3 crashes during working... Sorry for english, I'm french, and quite angry....!!!!

What can I do to work fluently like before this update....

Thanks for answer, difficult to work in France on this terrible moment with Covid, so, I have some works to do and I would like to be able to show something to my client on monday...!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

thank you for answer.

Magic, the day after all the crashes, and without doing anything, Indesign is no mre crashing.... I don't understand, but anyway, it is a good thing to work !!

If it begins again, I'll do as you say. Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS version?

Tty resetting your InDesign preferences:

1) Close InDesign
2) Double click on Adobe InDesign's icon to launch it
3) QUICKLY hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift. (for Windows) or CTL+OPT+CMD+Shift (for Mac OS X)
4) When a dialog appears, ask you “Delete InDesign Preference Files?” Click Yes.

(If you don't see the question do it again.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for answer.

Magic, the day after all the crashes, and without doing anything, Indesign is no mre crashing.... I don't understand, but anyway, it is a good thing to work !!

If it begins again, I'll do as you say. Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're glad to hear your issue is now resolved. You may try following steps given on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/kb/crash-on-launch.html) if you have similar issue again. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines