• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create buttons in InDesign

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make a one page interactif pdf with a fixed button wich returns to the top of the pdf, but i don't find any solution,

someone have the solution to my prob? 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. I would request if you could share a few more details about the artwork you are looking for? Do you have an example or screenshot of what you are trying to create?

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, more detail would be helpful. In some ways, this is hard to understand. If your reader is viewing the PDF page in Fit in Window mode, for example, they can already see the top of the page. 

You could, I suppose, make a text anchor at the top and then make a hyperlink on an object that jumps to that text anchor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>> wich returns to the top of the pdf, 

You can do button in InDesign, but you're need to programming this button in Acrobat Pro, because InDesign don't have all of the features that you ask.

 See what in Acrobat you're need to do in the button properties - 

2021-03-05_22-09-30.png

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And my wrong. I am forget about bookmarks.

Button action "Go to destination" -> Bookmark

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12263850/making-a-button-in-indesign-go-to-a-specific-page-in-ex...

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines