Highlighted

Create Microsoft Outlook email signature with hyperlink in InDesign

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an email signature in inDesign with hyperlinks to my website and Facebook and LinkedIn accounts.  Everything worked beautifully in the pdf.  However, nothing worked when I imported the pdf into Outlook to create an email signature.  Any suggestions???

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I agree with Bob's response.

You can export your file as JPEG or PNG and then import as signature in Outlook. I have attached a screenshot of the supported formats in Outlook as well:

Screenshot_26.png

The disadvantage will be that the hyperlinks you've added won't work at all as it'll be an image file. I'd request following instructions on this Microsoft article https://support.office.com/en-us/article/create-and-add-an-email-signature-in-outlook-com-776d9006-abdf-444e-b5b7-a61821dff034 to know how to create signatures on outlook.

Hope it explains it well.

Regards,

Ashutosh

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create Microsoft Outlook email signature with hyperlink in InDesign

New Here ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an email signature in inDesign with hyperlinks to my website and Facebook and LinkedIn accounts.  Everything worked beautifully in the pdf.  However, nothing worked when I imported the pdf into Outlook to create an email signature.  Any suggestions???

{Renamed by MOD}

Hi there,

You can export your file as JPEG or PNG and then import as signature in Outlook. I have attached a screenshot of the supported formats in Outlook as well:

Screenshot_26.png

The disadvantage will be that the hyperlinks you've added won't work at all as it'll be an image file. I'd request following instructions on this Microsoft article https://support.office.com/en-us/article/create-and-add-an-email-signature-in-outlook-com-776d9006-abdf-444e-b5b7-a61821dff034 to know how to create signatures on outlook.

Regards,

Ashutosh

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 04, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create the signature in Outlook.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 04, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Screenshot_26.png

The disadvantage will be that the hyperlinks you've added won't work at all as it'll be an image file. I'd request following instructions on this Microsoft article https://support.office.com/en-us/article/create-and-add-an-email-signature-in-outlook-com-776d9006-a... to know how to create signatures on outlook.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0