• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating an index in Hindi

Guru ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it is possible to create an index in Hindi language? I'm not able to import a Word docx with the topics in Hindi. It doesn't show as a readable file. I was able to load the topics copying the list in my Indesign document and using CTR+ALT+SHIFT+[.  But they go under Symbol and when I try to create the Index nothing comes up. I noticed in Sort Options under Script, Hindi doesn't show as an option. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.

Thank you.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about these issues. This doesn't sound good. I would request if you could share the document with us? You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link. 

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

It has been a while, we haven't heard back from you, would you mind confirming if the issue was resolved or if you need any further assistance?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines