Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating multiple layouts from a single source of content

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to create contents for social networks.

I have got multiple picture sizes to create. The content is the same and I would like to adapt it to the different sizes.

What I want to achieve is to create multiple pictures automatically, starting from one single source of content. For example, I would like to input some text and have it automatically updated in the other layouts.

Is it possible? Which feature does allow me to do it?

I have already tried Liquid Layouts and Alternate Layouts, but I couldn't find the solution I need.

Thank you everyone for your help.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Liquid Layouts and Alternate Layouts will do this for you. What was your stumbling block?

For example, I would like to input some text and have it automatically updated in the other layouts.

And be sure to use Edit > Place and Link (or the Content Collector tool) when adding assets, so that updating the content on the parent asset will update the linked child assets (both text and graphics).

~Barb

https://indesignsecrets.com/linking-images-change.php

https://helpx.adobe.com/indesign/using/linked-content.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines