Highlighted

Creating Paragraph Header Style With Wavy Line - GREP?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, I have a paragraph header style. For each of these headers instead of having a line to each side of this header I wanted to have a wavy line. This wavy line would flank each side of the header title. Would I use a GREP style to make this happen. I want to make sure the space between the wavy line on each side and the header title is evenly spaced out. Could someone be kind enough to walk me through how to do this. Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating Paragraph Header Style With Wavy Line - GREP?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, I have a paragraph header style. For each of these headers instead of having a line to each side of this header I wanted to have a wavy line. This wavy line would flank each side of the header title. Would I use a GREP style to make this happen. I want to make sure the space between the wavy line on each side and the header title is evenly spaced out. Could someone be kind enough to walk me through how to do this. Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not a GREP, use a distinct paragraph style and in the border section choose, what you want to have.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-25 um 07.30.25.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 3
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

charmians40603990 do you think diacritic mark tilde as below perhaps?

~ Header title ~

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0