• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creating space around a text box that is within a text box

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the situation.  I have created a text box with body text within it.  I have added a photograph within that box and want to include a text box above for the title of the photo and one below it to source it.  How do you complete this and create a space around the title/source boxes such that the body text doesn't run through them?  Thanks.  A newbie. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Hi Jean:

I would pull the image out of the text and set it temporarily on the pasteboard. Then, add the title to a text frame above and add the caption to a text frame below. Format. Then group all three frames together (Object > Group) and put the group back into the large text frame. You can add text wrap to the group, if necessary, to move the existing text out of the way.~Barb

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jean:

I would pull the image out of the text and set it temporarily on the pasteboard. Then, add the title to a text frame above and add the caption to a text frame below. Format. Then group all three frames together (Object > Group) and put the group back into the large text frame. You can add text wrap to the group, if necessary, to move the existing text out of the way.~Barb

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines