• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 Design Standard - InDesign crashes while during startup

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign (CS6 Design Standard) crashes during startup on Windows 7 and 10. This started few days back, prior to that everything was working fine. Below is the Crash Report from a Windows 7 system. The system is updated to the latest Microsoft Patch.

Has anyone faced this problem before? If so, please guide me o

Version=1
EventType=BEX
EventTime=132235441324315158
ReportType=2
Consent=1
ReportIdentifier=287e39de-3762-11ea-aefc-64006a625c46
IntegratorReportIdentifier=287e39dd-3762-11ea-aefc-64006a625c46
WOW64=1
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=InDesign.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=8.0.0.370

[snipped by moderator]

TOPICS
Activation billing and install , Bug , EPUB , Feature request , How to , Import and export , InCopy workflow , Performance , Print , Publish online , Scripting , SDK , Sync and storage , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For starters CS6 should have been fully patched to 8.0.1. After that, it's unsupported under Windows 10 and if you're getting identical crashes on multiple machines I'd be looking for conflicts that are causing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi.  I opened indesign cs6 on my computer - windows 10 Thurs. and had a message and it closes.  I've talked to numerous people at adobe and uninstalled and reinstalled all adobe prog. restarted computer and still same message. Today we deleted creative cloud and installed patch for indesign, restarted computer and tried it and same message again.  What a pain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS6 has zero support under Windows 10. You can try running it in Windows 7 compatibility mode but even that is not likely to work.

You are on your own. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines