Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Début de paragraphe au tiers de la page

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour!

Je cherche un moyen de faire commencer mes débuts de chapitres d'un livre en page de droite avec un décalage depuis le haut, à peu près un tiers de ma hauteur de bloc.

Pas de problème pour activer l'option du placement du style de paragraphe toujours sur la page de droite, mais comment puis-je faire pour que cela soit décalé vers le bas sans utiliser un style d'objet avec un aligement sur la grille de base plus bas? 

Le texte va être modifié et doit se redistribuer le plsu simplement possible sans devoir appliquer un autre gabarit par exemple, Tous mes cahpitres sont dans des blocs liés... je n'arrive pas à trouvé un "truc" pour le faire...

Si quelqu'un a une idée, je suis preneur, merci!

Yves

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Yves,

Utilise la "grille" (et bon paramétrage du style de para de ton chapitre "alignement sur la grille de la première ligne") (ma préférence) ou un filet de para au-dessus (contraint dans le bloc de texte) pour obtenir un décalage automatique !

(^/)  The Jedi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest creating a unique Master Page for your chapter starting pages, then applying it in each instance where the chapter starts. As long as the subsequent pages all use your standard master page, if you autoflow from that unique starting master page, your book layout should be otherwise unaffected.

You can find more detail about this, in English, here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/indesign/help-with-master-pages/td-p/10589133

I'm hopeful, if needed, that Google Translate can give you useful directions in French from this forum post.

Hope this helps,

Randy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Randy for your answer but this is exactely waht I want to avoid!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yves,

Utilise la "grille" (et bon paramétrage du style de para de ton chapitre "alignement sur la grille de la première ligne") (ma préférence) ou un filet de para au-dessus (contraint dans le bloc de texte) pour obtenir un décalage automatique !

(^/)  The Jedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci cher Jedi... 😉
Je ne vois jsutement pas commencer le faire le décalage dans le sytle de paragraphe car le décalage se règle dans les paramètres du bloc pour la première c'est ok.
Mais je ne peux pas lui dire de le faire avec un décalage de 40 mm dans le style de paragraphe?
Ok pour le filet c'est un bon détour effectivement!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi balyves2011,

you would need two options to do what you want, all paragraph properties that can be expressed with a paragraph style for the headline:

1. Start paragraph on next odd page.

2. Use a paragraph rule with a high offset value AND check the option "keep rule in frame"

From my German InDesign 2021:

StartParagraph-NextOddPage.PNG

RuleAbove-KeepInFrame.PNG

Text flow with a facing pages document where I used this paragraph style two times:

StartParagraphNextOddPage-RuleAbovekeepInFrame-TextFlow.PNG

Download the IDML file of this document from my Dropbox and inspect the paragraph style for the headlines:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jtl5h9x3ka9zuhk/StartParagraph-NextOddPage-RuleAbove-KeepInFrame-2021.idml...

Not to forget:
Thanks to Barb Binder for this idea.

Regards,
Uwe Laubender

( ACP )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Uwe!

I am not the guy who found this trick even if in my humble opinion it is really very simplistic as a fringe use!
But I'm not really sure Barbara Binder found it first too!

I remember the first time I read it on forums (and why imagine it as having no personal need?) was in March 2010 on the InDesignSecrets forum that I followed before going to the Adobe forums. The guy who mentioned it is Dwayne Harris I found truly smarter than most I read and started to follow him around that time, especially for this reason!

https://creativepro.com/topic/baseline-grids-without-baseline-grids-46/

[saved in my Safari bookmarks "Para Rules" folder]

(^/)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a book I recommend to work with primary text frames on the Master/Parental pages.

For a chapter use a different master.

Work always with styles, for the primary text frames work with object styles, for the chapter’s master use a different one.

You can align text on the baseline grid, in a book you should do it, as it looks cleaner after printing. For the chapter master use an object style with a baseline grid which is deeper starting than on the normal pages, it will push the text down, where the baseline grid starts. Calculate it so, that the baseline grid is on the same place as on the other pages, only deeper start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines