Highlighted

Date Merge Problem

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen this problem before, but I can't seem to solve it.

Creating a merged document with pdf graphic hyperlinks.

I kept getting the 'Empty fileds detected, plase choose another file or fix preadsheet... or something like that.
I could not get it to work so I copied the cells into a new spreadsheet. all the text link worked fine, but the hyperlinked graphics would not import.

I have the colum with the graphic links title @Assets.  In the fomula field I put an apostrophy in front of the name, otherwise it gives me an error. Still no luck.

any ideas how to get these hyperlinked grphics to import into the merged indesign doc?

I don't want to have to do it manually 765 times.

Thanks in advance

-Cash

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Date Merge Problem

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen this problem before, but I can't seem to solve it.

Creating a merged document with pdf graphic hyperlinks.

I kept getting the 'Empty fileds detected, plase choose another file or fix preadsheet... or something like that.
I could not get it to work so I copied the cells into a new spreadsheet. all the text link worked fine, but the hyperlinked graphics would not import.

I have the colum with the graphic links title @Assets.  In the fomula field I put an apostrophy in front of the name, otherwise it gives me an error. Still no luck.

any ideas how to get these hyperlinked grphics to import into the merged indesign doc?

I don't want to have to do it manually 765 times.

Thanks in advance

-Cash

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your spreadsheet saved as a .CSV file?

Are your cells clean from stray spacebar spaces?

Mike Witherell

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0