Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Datei wiederherstellen

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liebe Community,

ich versuche eine InDesign Datei wiederherzustellen, da nach Stunden von Arbeit das Programm beim Speichervorgang abgestürzt ist. Im Recovery Ordner befinden sich nur Dateien ohne jegliche Dateiendung, sodass ich nicht weis wie ich diese öffnen oder sonst retten kann.

Die Datei welche zum Zeitpunkt des Absturzes im Ordner zu finden ist lautet: DBTmp19001341774031. Da sie von keinem Dateityp unterstützt wird, kann ich sie leider nicht hier hochladen.

Ich bitte um schnelle Hilfe!

Vielen Dank und beste Grüße

Chris

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to relaunch InDesign? The file you were working on should automatically open and you should be able to save it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi jmlevy,

yes i did. plenty of times. Unfortunately a colleague worked in the file at the same time and overwrote it before me under the original name. After i wanted to save it under a new name the program crashed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines