Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

deactivate a part of an interactive pdf

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
on the example below I want that when you click on the yellow button the photo is displayed.
But I don't want that when the user clicks in the area where the photo is (or between the two) that it activates the appearance of the photo.
So I created a disabled field on top (the one defined by the crossed out rectangle).
-
When I test the behavior in the EPUB preview, it works but when I export my interactive pdf and I open it with preview for mac for example the zone remains activated...

Do you have an idea?
This is the first time I've tried an interactive pdf.
Thank you!

Capture d’écran 2021-04-21 à 22.05.38.png

TOPICS
EPUB , How to , Import and export , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd suggest using the 'Show/hide a field' properties with your button. You can define these as an action in your button properties.

So set your photo to be 'hidden' in the 'General' tab of the button properties and then add the 'show field' option in the yellow button's actions.

I think this will acheive what you are trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mac Preview is garbage for interactive PDF. If it works in Acrobat or Reader, that's about all you can control. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines