Highlighted

defaulting to text wrap

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Indesign document I am working on has started to default to text wrap on all picture boxes and rules. How do I stiop this happening? I cannot create a new document as there are many styles and formatting and once the magazine is printed it is used as the basis for the next issue. How do I remove the text wrap WITHOUT having to do it for each item every time?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by vladan saveljic | Adobe Community Professional

- for all new documents: with no one document open tick no wrap

- for all new objects in one your file: when the file is open with no one object selected tick no wrap

TOPICS
How to, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

defaulting to text wrap

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Indesign document I am working on has started to default to text wrap on all picture boxes and rules. How do I stiop this happening? I cannot create a new document as there are many styles and formatting and once the magazine is printed it is used as the basis for the next issue. How do I remove the text wrap WITHOUT having to do it for each item every time?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by vladan saveljic | Adobe Community Professional

- for all new objects in one your file: when the file is open with no one object selected tick no wrap

TOPICS
How to, Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2020 0