Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete online published document in InDesign

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys

I need some help. I've got some docs published via Indesign and I need to delete them. 

I've tried the dashboard and clicked the trashcan but..... nothing happened. I've tried to find something in the online manuals. The only thing I can find is click the trashcan Yes I did... 

Am I doing something wrong? Can someone help me and or tell me what to do? 

Thanks

Hans 

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Publish online

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Hi Hans,

We'll be happy to help. I do not see any problem with the document management (including Delete option) on the InDesign Publish Online Dashboard.
I'd recommend you to try going on dashboard ( https://indd.adobe.com/dashboard# ) using a different browser. Let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to double check, you did: File > Publish Online Dashboard 

Select the document and click the dustbin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Derek, thats what I did

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe worth considering uninstalling InDesign, using the drop-down menu in the Creative Cloud app, and reinstalling.

(I assume you're using InDesign CC2019/CC2020.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hans,

We'll be happy to help. I do not see any problem with the document management (including Delete option) on the InDesign Publish Online Dashboard.
I'd recommend you to try going on dashboard ( https://indd.adobe.com/dashboard# ) using a different browser. Let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes thx that was it. In Chrome I can't delete it in Safari I can. Thx. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting; before replying, I tested on my system and I used Safari, and was able to delete without any issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Derek my problem was with Chrome. I cluldn't delete it and in safari I can. So problem solved. Thx for your help....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem, I could not delete in safari, firefox and chrome. Finally i started Opera and yes oh wonder i deleted the files i wanted. it's strange however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem - can't delete from Publish Online - and for me this is a recent issue. I was able to delete documents from Publish Online prior. Now, if I click on the trash-can icon, nothing happens. Have tried both Chrome and Edge. No difference. The trash-can icon simply does nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines